A mother's tales

I'm a mother, student, daughter..who is trying to remember the little things in life that influence me. I like to shop with my mom and sisters, dance with Ava, and am always searching for the perfect pair of heels. Ava, my little mamacita, is a huge inspiration and will likely take up most of my blogs. On a personal note, I like watching reality tv, am terrified of frogs and roaches, like Mexican food. My dream job would be being a writer for a soap opera.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update...

O'k...so I've totally forgotten about my blog...so time to update on what's going on with me and my family. Santa was very good to Ava this year, and she enjoyed her holiday. My brother from California and his wife, Sandy came to visit and that was a lot of fun. It's fun how some people, you might not see very often, but when you do you just pick up where you left off...

Well, I started school again and am taking way too many classes...might have a breakdown soon, but for now, I'm hanging in there..Ava turned THREE!!! I can't believe that. She started ballet class, which she likes, and is about to start swimming classes at the YMCA. So, her schedule is picking up. We are moving into a new house in two weeks....YEAH!!!!!! not that the apartment life hasn't been great, but there is just so much that you can take when your neighbors decide to party/fight.....at 2:00 a.m. Rebekah and Jeff came here this past weekend to help me paint, and I definitely don't have a future in the painting business...I was a mess.

William bought a car, so we now have two....which is good, but I think William still likes for me and Ava to drop him off and pick him up at work...we've only had one car for the past 10 months..so you kinda get used to it..but anyways...I'm sure he likes a little extra freedom.
William's niece and nephew are coming to visit us this summer from Taiwan. They will be here the month of July, which should be fun...I'm trying to get them settled in the YMCA's summer camp since I will have classes.....but we are looking forward to that.

So, that's it...not too much to update..Life is good, right now, if you don't find us at home, we're probably busy at the YMCA. When we're at home, we're cooking chinese food and watching American Idol and Grey's Anatomy (let me correct that, I'm watching American Idol and Grey's Anatomy) William likes the history channel. We did see the movie, Sweet Land, recently...it's interesting, but good in that foreign movie style good (but it's not a foreign movie)...it's sweet!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad to see that you are back in the "blogging saddle". Yes life is busy but that is always better than boring! By the way, I am glad you will not have a future in painting.Looking forward to hearing more in the world of Wei.

    Champ

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger nhp bob said…

    Are you aware that the injured woman with the deformed face in "Grey's Anatomy" right now is the lead actress from "Sweet Land"?!?
    And...she's nominated this weekend for Best Actress at the Independent Spirit Awards live on IFC late Saturday afternoon and tape delayed on AMC later that night. It's always the day before the Oscars....a fun loose awards show like the Golden Globes.

    Keep your fingers crossed for her and the film (also nominated for Best First Feature at the Spirit Awards.) And keep spreading the word to your friends to see the film while its still in the theaters!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home